Big Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 18 cookies
- 2 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. and prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine almond and tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl beat the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour coconut oil into batter and continue to mix until combined then stir in chocolate chips.
- Freeze dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into tbsp size balls and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then move to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!
- These can be frozen and enjoyed later.