Gingerbread Latte and Coffee Creamer
- 1 can, 14 oz. full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or molasses
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally, until heated through.
- Carefully transfer the liquid to a blender * and cover the top with a towel. Blend on high for 30 seconds until foamy.
FOR COFFEE CREAMER
Store in air tight container up to 1 week and add 2 tbsp to coffee.
Add 2 cups coffee to blender with other ingredients in step 2. When thoroughly mixed, divide among 4 mugs and serve.