I have never liked kale chips but for some reason I decided to make them again and I am happy I did. These turned out really crispy and seasoned really well. I had extra salt on mine, while my husband wanted less salt. As soon as I was done taking photos, my husband ate the rest of the chips. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb kale, rinsed, stemmed and dried
- 2 tbsp of butter or fat of choice
- Salt and garlic powder, to taste or other seasoning of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure that the kale is completely dry. Pat it with paper towels and allow it to air dry.
- Toss the leaves together with the oil and distribute evenly. Arrange the kale in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure that the kale is not overlapping or folded over. This will allow the kale to crisp.
- Bake each tray for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove the kale chips from the oven and season with your choice of seasoning.