My husband almost ate all the pecans before I could take a photo of them! These pecans are good to eat on their own or mix to make granola or top salads. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup-1/2 cup maple syrup (use 1/2 cup if you want sweeter pecans)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1 tbs. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a parchment lined baking sheet
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites and maple syrup.
- Add chopped pecans to bowl and mix to coat.
- Add spices to bowl and mix thoroughly
- Spread pecans onto the lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 10-15 minutes. Break in hands if necessary.
- Enjoy, top salads with pecans or use in Easy Granola