This chicken salad was super easy and really yummy especially on croissant rolls. Earlier in the week I had roasted the chicken and used the left over shredded chicken to make the salad. This recipe can easily be adjusted to taste. Personally I really don’t like raw red onion but my husband does so I only put a small amount in the salad, so I added lots of raisins. I got 4 servings out of this recipe.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 croissant rolls
- Place shredded chicken in a mixing bowl along with salt and pepper
- Chop and dice onion and celery; then add to mixing bowl.
- Add about 1/4 cup of mayo to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Add in raisins and mix until well combined.
- Portion into 4 servings and serve on croissant rolls.